DIY Natural Wreath

DIY Natural Wreath

Typically, a normal wreath would take me at least an hour or better to make, if not longer, depending on size. But for this simple wreath creation, 15 minutes is all it takes! What else is needed? 12 to 14-inch grapevine wreath (mine is a 14 inch) Wire cutters Scissors (optional if adding ribbon/bow) Hot glue gun and glue (I use Gorilla glue) Poinsettia/greenery of your choosing How to Make a Wreath I like keeping things simple and a little different, so for this project, I’m using a brown and white checkered poinsettia and branches of both juniper and fir with little brown cones attached. Feel free to use whatever type of poinsettia and greenery you like. Normally, I would also protect my workspace with cardboard, but I skipped this for today. Start by working your poinsettia into the wreath, and then glue in place. Don’t mess with the petals […]

The post DIY Natural Wreath appeared first on Gardening Know How.

Via Gardening How To – Gardening Know How https://www.gardeningknowhow.com

Commentaires