TACKLIFE Weeder, 39-Inch Tool, Orange + Black

TACKLIFE Weeder, 39-Inch Tool, Orange + Black

TACKLIFE Weeder, 39-Inch Tool, Orange + Black

 

TACKLIFE Weeder, 39-Inch Tool, Orange + Black is The fast, easy and permanent way to remove weeds.

TACKLIFE Weeder is a garden weeder designed to deliver a lethal dose of energy with the least effort directly to the root of the problem. It is simple, powerful, and easy to use — a real back saver!

  • Removes Long-rooted Weeds Intact
  • Weeds Removed While Standing
  • Minimal Ground Disturbance
  • Sturdy Angle-iron

Uproots weeds — about one every 5 seconds. The ground rises like an earthquake around the weed, and the plant pops out! Dandelions are no match for the Digger.

After using chemicals, frequent mowing, and knees with a crowbar and mallet, Clint Jones invented the Dandy Digger for his own use.

The praises for this weeder, from people who gave it a fair test, are absolutely fabulous. People say that it’s so easy to pull weeds that it’s actually fun! Read the testimonials under Other Notes.

How Does it Work?

  • The success of the digger lies in how it is forced by foot perpendicular into the ground about two inches alongside the root, with the “V” side towards the root, to the full depth of the foot bar. Then as is swung downward the whole plant will begin to rise as the point of the tool swings up. As the tool point pivots upward forcing the ground apart like an earthquake it breaks and loosens the soil while pushing the root out and often causes the whole plant to jump out of the ground.
  • The entire tool is less than 1 1/2 inches wide. This allows a minimal disturbance of the ground. The broken soil slides past both sides of the beveled edges of the tool allowing the root to be pushed out from beneath. With the root thus loosened, it is easy to brush the whole plant away with a swipe of the tool point or pull it out and then a stomp of the foot replaces the divot.Since there are no moving parts, the tool is easy to maintain. The tool is protected from rust and corrosion by yellow powder coating.

TACKLIFE Weeder, 39-Inch Tool, Orange + Black

Reviews of TACKLIFE Weeder

The Washington Post, Wash. DC, GREEN SCENE by Joel M. Lerner, Pres. of Environmental Design: “TACKLIFE Weeder is phenomenally versatile. I haven’t been this impressed with a tool since the Weed Eater string trimmer of the 1970s.”

The Detroit News, MI, GARDENING by Nancy Szerlag, Master Gardener: “I am plagued by nasty weeds, such as Canadian Thistle. Fortunately, I have found a tool that dispatches these dastardly devils with a minimum of effort. When my clay soil is wet and heavy, I use TACKLIFE Weeder to do some serious weeding. I can dig out a 2- to 3-food Canadian Thistle with 6- to 10- inches of root attached in about 5 seconds.”

Atlanta, Georgia by Daryl Pulis, past President of 1700 member Georgia Master Gardener Assoc.: “TACKLIFE Weeder does a great job of loosening up the wild privet that grow in my woods.”

Whidbey News-Times, WA, IN GOOD THYME by Mariana Graham, Whidbey Island County Master Gardener: “I have personally tested TACKLIFE Weeder and it works very well. It not only makes child’s play of dandelion removal but does a good job of ousting my least favorite weed, thistle.”

Peninsula Daily News, Port Angeles WA, REGARDS RAYNA: “TACKLIFE Weeder is by far the best weeding tool I have ever seen.. and we are no strangers to this line of weekend work.”

The Rapid City Journal, S.D. by Cathie Draine: “One of my favorite tools is TACKLIFE Weeder. The tool is simplicity itself….it can be driven into the ground with foot power. To remove the entire plant and root, one only needs to pull back. The weed with root intact pops out. The tool works; it makes my brain nerve cells jingle with joy just to think of it.”

San Jose Mercury News, San Jose, CA – Holly Hayes, Feb. 15, 2002 Headlines: “DANDELIONS BEWARE FAST AND EFFICIENT DANDY DIGGER” TACKLIFE Weeder is ingeniously simple. It works like a very narrow space.”

TACKLIFE Weeder, 39-Inch Tool, Orange + Black

Testimonials on TACKLIFE Weeder

Testimonials TACKLIFE Weeder

“Clint, I bought my first digger about 18 months ago. I was so impressed that I ordered a stainless one. Besides, I needed two so my wife could work. Now I gradually move my way out of sight and stop for lemonade while she works. I have every weeding device known to man and this is the best one.”
Jim

“Hello!
I am very satisfied with your dandy digger: I used it to fill wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow with dandelions and other weeds, some almost as big as large bushes! It was fun digging up the weeds. I discovered if I watered the ground thoroughly first, they would come out of the ground more easily. I did actually bend the dandy digger a bit when I was digging in dry ground…but I think it was just that I was being unusually enthusiastic.
I found some other uses for the tool. I have several solar path lights: the kind that you just stick in the ground. But the plastic point on the ends are not sturdy enough to penetrate our solid dirt: you have to dig a hole first. The dandy digger makes a perfect hole for the path lights.
I think you have a good product. When I was looking on the Internet for something to help with my weeds, I turned up your digger right away though. So it’s easy to find on the Internet. I also found a few gardening places on the net that were ‘reselling’ your tool, and several testimonials from happy users!
I’m glad I have one! Thanks for making such a great dandelion killing tool.”
Jill Dougherty

“I already owned five diggers (not your type) from hardware stores. Yours is more heavy duty than those. If I have light weeding to do I use one or two of the original five. Your digger weighs more and is bigger and is used for getting deep roots such as Virginia Button Weed.
By the way – I have all these diggers because I am always leaving them somewhere and it takes time to find them.”
John

“The Dandy Digger is, indeed, a dandy, Clint. It even works well on wild onions. It got another good work out this Spring with all the flora that I was not happy to see visit my lawn. I was easily able to extract those unwanted visitors with the help of your “little jewel.” Congratulations on a quality product that should be among the inventory of all gardeners tools.
PS: The chocolate was a nice touch!”
Kay

“Last Christmas I gave my wife a Dandy Digger and she was so taken by it that she sometimes weeds into the night. This photo was taken with a flash as she had success with a particularly big weed.”
Ken

“Hi Clint,
The tool is working great, especially for the huge Texas Thistles that we have here.”
Liz

“Dear Clint,
I’ve just spent another lovely afternoon with my Dandy Digger, at the end of which I demonstrated it to a visiting friend and recommended it highly. In mid-May when I returned to Maine from a Florida winter, my garden plants hadn’t begun to grow but the dandelions looked big enough to have come from the south themselves. A couple of hours with the Digger dispatched them. It even works on buried rocks, which Maine grows a fine crop of. Thanks again for your excellent product and for your creative packaging, which I remember with a smile.
It’s consoling to know that any deep-rooted weeds that make it through the winter will succumb to TACKLIFE Weeder when my enthusiasm returns in the spring. I’ve recommended your Dandy Digger (I didn’t realize you personally construct each one) to several friends but I think I’ll have to give them a demo in the spring to convince them they should have one.”
Maureen

“I told you about the “prize” dandelion that my husband pulled out using your Dandy Digger. It was 3 feet long! I was going to take a photo of it for you. However, it was so dried up that when I tried to rehydrate it, about 12 inches broke off. So, no photo, just a happy customer. There’s something very rewarding about pulling the weeds out by the roots.”
Marnee

“Hello Clint!
I received your Dandy Digger today. Thank you. I was most fascinated by the various stamps that were used to send the tool to me via the USPS. My dad worked for the Post Office and I’ve always loved to peruse the various stamp selections that were available over the years. So I certainly enjoyed the ones you included on the package. Thanks…but then imagine my surprise when I found a miniature Hershey Krackel candy tucked on the inside of the Dandy Digger. It just kept getting better & better and I hadn’t even used the tool!! I am anxious to begin weeding with my new tool and will do so just as soon as the weather permits here in Michigan. I’ll let you know how I do…..I am sure it will be just as pleasant a surprise as the stamps & candy.”
Marilyn

“In flower beds, it is great for larger weeds with deeper roots.
And I can rotate it 180 degrees depending on whether I want to disturb a lot of soil (cultivate) or not. It is the tool of choice when I am working in a rocky area. It was the only tool on strong enough and big enough to remove a particular variety of liriope that was spreading (which I hadn’t expected or intended) into an area of mondo grass. (My yard will eventually have a lot more mondo grass and a lot less bluegrass and fescue.)”
Stephen

“I spent only a few minutes with your tool to get a large pile of weeds out of my back yard. The sharp blade went straight down and with a little, very little effort, I was able to lift the entire root system, along with the plant, right out of the ground. You have invented an ingeniously simple instrument…”
Olivia S.

“I was able to get dandelions out of my lawn that the gardener had just mowed over and over again! Some of the roots that I was able to pull out with your tool were incredible.”
Jim K.

“I must admit I was skeptical when the tool arrived but was soon running all over the yard on a mission to seek and destroy every weed in my path. I actually enjoy pulling weeds now!”
Judy H.

“With one strong leg movement, I can uproot dandelions, thistles and other weeds having a deep taproot.”
Helen G.

“No more aching back, no more sore knees, no more endless chemicals…”
Norma H.

Follow us on: TwitterFacebookPinterestInstagram



Gardens nursery Store

The post TACKLIFE Weeder, 39-Inch Tool, Orange + Black appeared first on GARDENS NURSERY.



via WordPress https://gardensnursery.com/tacklife-weeder-39-inch-tool-orange-black/

Commentaires