Autumn Garden Allergies – Common Plants That Cause Fall Allergies

I love the sights, sounds and smells of fall – it’s one of my favorite seasons. The taste of apple cider and doughnuts as well as grapes harvested fresh from the vine. The scent of pumpkin scented candles. The sound of rustling leaves…the…the…Ahchoo! *sniffle sniffle* *cough cough* Sorry about that, don’t mind me, just my allergies kicking in, which are my least favorite part about fall. If you, like me, are one of the 40 million Americans who suffer from seasonal allergies, then it’s helpful to know what the triggers for your allergies are so you have something to blame for the miserable sneezing and coughing fits that follow, and hopefully avoid. So, what are some plants that cause fall allergies? Read on to learn more about allergies in autumn. Ah-Ah-Ahchoo! About Pollen in the Fall Pollen, the common trigger of our seasonal allergies, originates from different sources depending on
Via Gardening How To – Gardening Know How https://www.gardeningknowhow.com

Commentaires